You can see my CV here
- I was a young artist who started to draw. Then I found my passion, making my first video game
- I had my bachelor's degree in Epitech computer program, where I learn a lot about C, and C++, and team working
- Since I have forged my expertise by severals experiences:
- - Firstly, some internships: image processing, C# project leader for University C# Programmer in Cryto games studio
- - Secondly, I have made my first indie game, leading 4 friends during one year in Unity, beside my studies
- - Thirdly, I am also proud that I have been trusted for being a Game Design Teacher as Freelancer
- I'm currently in Master 2 at the university CNAM Enjmin. I want to be a Gameplay programmer, and work in the game industry.